The Sue Parkinson website is owned and run by Broad York Limited.
The Sue Parkinson website, mobile site and any other means of collecting personal data are controlled by Sue Parkinson, registered at 32A High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7DT, United Kingdom.
What personal data do we collect and why?
The personal information we collect includes the following:
· Personal information including payment related information you give us when you register or purchase through our site.
· Content you generate when interacting with our customer service team including details we require to contact you and verify your identity.
· Other content that you generate through browsing activity including intended purchases, your marketing preferences, wishlists and participation in promotional activity and device identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, and other device identifiers. As well as referral URL, ad data, your browsing history, and your web log information.
We may also collect personal information from you if you physically enter one of our stores or attend an event.
We collect, process and retain your personal information for the Sue Parkinson newsletter and email marketing when:
We use the personal information we collect to also: provide and improve our services, contact you about your account, provide you with customer service, and detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We process personal data for purchases, payments, customer support and fulfilment to enable us to perform our contract with you; where your contact details and transactional information are processed.
Who will process your data/
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Sue Parkinson who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these parties have been rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities including social media organisations; companies specialising in market research and data processing; companies offering feedback.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you have provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on www.sue-parkinson.com are retained in accordance with local tax law (seven years in the UK), while the data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
We will continue to send email marketing to you:
Under the Law, you have the right to:
· Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
· Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
· Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
· Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
· Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
· Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
Changes to this notice